If you have been here before you will already have noticed that things are looking a little different.
It's been a long time coming but this web site has finally had a major overhaul. I must apologise for the lack of new content in recent times but I've been waiting on this version before adding any more. Hopefully if the new version all runs smoothly I can focus on the content moving forward - more routes, more videos, more photos, more.... you get the picture!
The main changes are:
- The site should now work a lot better on all devices (mobiles, tablets etc.).
- An all new photo gallery system (with all the old photos imported).
- All videos (even the really old ones) now embedded for streaming from either Youtube or Pinkbike.
- The site now runs on updated software making it more secure and easier to manage.
- Addition of GPX route files to the downloads area. You can now submit these to share too.
All the old content including comments and user accounts have been imported except for the following:
- All redundant user accounts have been deleted - these are accounts where the user has never logged in. Most of the affected accounts were created by spam or hacking attempts. Sorry if yours was included but it's easy to create a new one.
- The comments on photographs - sorry the new system means they are gone.
I hope you like the new version. Please let me know what you think? If you find any problems e.g. broken links or errors please let me know too. I will get them fixed as soon as possible.
In the mean time I'm going to start adding the last couple of year's photographs which have been previously only been available on Facebook!